Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet calves

Just remembered a weird dream that made me very happy in my sleep while I was dreaming it.

In a skirt/summer dress I was standing on a bridge over a river. Some random guy suddenly stopped and asked to look at my calves.

Now my calves are fairly non-existent in the world of stair-master etc that help build beautiful, round, chunky calves. My husband has those calves to die for. I, on the other hand, have what my husband & I call chicken legs. So you can imagine the calves I have.

So...back to the dream. The man stopped & made me show him my calves. He bent down & took a good look.
He stood up & said, "what beautiful calves.
I said, "come on! Really? No!"
He said, " No really such amazing calves."

I turned & looked at my calves & they were not bulky or round or anything. They were just my regular calves. I looked at him in confusion.

He said, "I love your calves."

The conviction in his voice made me believe him. My face struck this wide smile & the following words came out of my mouth, "Wow! I have great calves."

No comments:

Post a Comment